Italian Web Sites
World Languages Resources for K-12 Teachers and Parents
- Mama's Learn to Speak Italian (Ragu)
- "Professore Antonio is a nice man from the University, troppo gentile (very kind). He helps Mama with translations from English. Now let him help you learn to speak Italian. Professore Antonio will use RealAudio to teach you how to say phrases in Italian."
- The Human Languages Page: Languages and Literature, Italian
- You too can learn Italian!
- Introduction (by Tyler Chambers) These Italian lessons were written by Lucio Chiappetti (firstname.lastname@example.org) after noticing the Spanish lessons that I had made available on the Human-Languages Page. By using the Spanish lessons as a template, he was able to quickly write up Italian versions of the lessons.
- Cyber Italian - Interactive language course and more
- Interactive Italian language course and Italian culture, cinema, literature, art, chat, links ...
- Italian language course for the internet
- A tutorial with a sense of humor. Includes pictures, audio, exercises, homework.
- Intercultural E-Mail Classroom Connections
- IECC (Intercultural E-Mail Classroom Connections) is a free service to help teachers link with partners in other countries and cultures for e-mail classroom pen-pal and project exchanges. Since its creation in 1992, IECC has distributed over 28,000 requests for e-mail partnerships. At last count, more than 7650 teachers in 82 countries were participating in one or more of the IECC lists: how many are participating today?
- The Italian Electronic Classroom! TM
- A project of Centro Studi ItalianiTM, aimed at providing free on-line, useful information on difficult aspects of the Italian language to students, teachers, translators, writers.
- Italian Studies Web
- The Italian Studies Web is designed to provide access to scholarly resources in Italian Studies. We do not strive for exhaustiveness but rather for quality. The resources organized here have undergone a selection and evaluation process. If needed, annotations have been provided augmenting the research value of these resources to scholars.
- Study Abroad Programs Directory: studyabroad.com
- Welcome to Studyabroad.com, the online study abroad programs directory. Here you will find listings for thousands of study abroad programs in more than 100 countries throughout the world. You will also find hundreds of links to study abroad program home pages and a wealth of related information.
- Linguistic Funland!
- Collection of Italian language and culture web-sites.
- Newspaper stand of the Invisible City
- News, magazines, radio, tv -- all in Italian.
- Radio Sites
- RAI Radio News