tech lessons: Creative Imagination
Title: Creative Imagination
Topic: Literature, Art and Architecture
Level: Upper Level High School
Timeframe: 4-5 class periods in computer lab plus home time to read text or study masterpiece.
|Foreign Language Standards
||NETS Performance Indicators (9-12)
|1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 3.2, 4.2, 5.2
||2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Materials Needed: Disc or student account on Network; Internet access, Power Point
- Students will choose an author, architect, or painter from the Spanish speaking world.
- Student will research their choice on Altavista (www.altavista.com)
- Student will research the life of the artist.
- Student will identify the work or masterpiece that they will study in depth depending on what they find in the research.
- Student will download authentic pictures of pertinent information.
- Student will read text or study masterpiece.
- Student will incorporate the information into a power point presentation with a minimum of six slides.
- Student will write a paper rough draft and hand in for corrections.
- Student will prepare the power point presentation.
- Student will add transition and effects.
- Student will present in class.
- Student will answer questions from peers.
Assessment: Use rubrics from written assessment and oral assessment for each part of project.
Marie T. Zahner
East Brunswick High School
380 Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816